- 6 Ways to Parent Your Kids for the New CreationAs Christian caretakers, we view our kids’ schooling in light of eternity.简体中文繁體中文
- The Sobriety of ForeverDuring Easter, considering your death will lead you to bright horizons.Indonesian
- To Dust We Will ReturnIn the New Year, we must view our time through a divine lens.日本語
- When We Survey the Wondrous CrossLent invites us to gain perspective by facing our mortality.
- ’Tis Mystery All! The Immortal Dies!How can we even begin to understand this astonishing, amazing love?
- Christ the Lord Is Risen Today!Reflections on Wesley’s great hymn of suffering and salvation.
- Ain’t No Grave Gonna Hold Our Bodies DownWhat does the Resurrection tell us about God’s plans for us?
- May We Be Shaped by the Songs of the CrossDevotional readings for Lent from Christianity Today.
- Screwtape’s Practical Advice for Dealing with the PresentWhat C. S. Lewis’s senior devil would recommend in response to COVID-19.español
- Who Worries About Hell the MostBaylor researcher: “If you believe in a harsher form of hell, you’re pretty sure you’re not going there.”