Elections - Campaign 2016
Clinton, Trump, or Neither? 3 Views on the 2016 Presidential Election
Ron Sider, James Dobson, and Sho Baraka make the best Christian case for each choice.
- ‘Political Evangelicals’? More Trump Supporters Adopt the LabelSurveys show evangelical identity holding steady over the last presidency, but with more complicated partisan connotations for the church.简体中文繁體中文
- Is Racial Justice Becoming a Priority for Evangelical Voters?LifeWay Research measures political support for the issue for the first time.
- Will Southern Baptists’ Political Truce Last Through 2020?After a polarizing presidential election in 2016, evangelicals rethink their discourse and engagement.
- Billy Graham Center Explains Survey on Evangelical Trump VotersWheaton College-based institute studied how and why both white and non-white believers voted in 2016.
- Why Evangelicals Voted Trump: Debunking the 81%Ahead of the midterms, the Billy Graham Center Institute examined the most infamous statistic about faith and the 2016 election.
- Study: Clinton Voters Much More Likely to Leave Evangelicalism than Trump VotersHow political divides impact religious affiliation and attendance.
- Russia’s Fake Facebook Ads Targeted Christians“Army of Jesus” tried to stir dissension among American voters, Congress reveals.
- Stephen Mansfield: Why So Many Conservative Christians Wanted a ‘Pagan Brawler’ in the White HouseAnd how their choice of Trump has affected the church since last year’s election.
- Democrats Willing to Fund Pro-Life Candidates to Win Back CongressQuestion is how many single-issue voters are really up for grabs.
- Young, Female, and Pro-TrumpHow white evangelical millennials are defying political predictions.