- What Language Is This? Coptic Comes to ChristmasA new song highlights a growing interest outside the Egyptian church in reviving an ancient language of the Christian world.
- Wiser than Solomon: Can Evangelicals Lead the Middle East Toward Creation Care?As Egypt hosts COP27, a few pioneering believers struggle to transform the region most at risk of climate change yet demonstrating the least concern.
- How the Persecuted Church Wants You to PrayLeaders in six countries explain how Christians can best support and rejoice with fellow believers suffering for their faith.
- Orphan Forced from Christian Home Highlights Islamic Ban on AdoptionEgypt sees surge in foster care applications, though still insufficient, while Christians denied custody due to sharia law.
- Egypt Church Fire Kills 41, Sparks Blame of Building Law’s LegacyReforms have legalized 2,400 Christian structures, yet Abu Seifein represents problems from when construction and repair permits were impossible to obtain.
- The Surge in Arab Seminary StudiesUnlike many American counterparts, evangelical institutions in Egypt, Jordan, and Palestine enjoy an influx of students as they serve beyond their ivory towers.
- Remembering Abouna Makary, Coptic Priest Loved by Egypt’s EvangelicalsFavorite Orthodox figure on Arabic Christian TV eulogized by fellow evangelist Sameh Maurice after COVID-19 death.
- Let’s Praise Progress on Religious Freedom. Start with These Countries.Four Muslim-majority nations deserve our support and engagement, as an alliance of 33 other nations finds its voice.한국어
- Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2021Evidence of Herod’s green thumb, Roman crucifixion methods, and Philistine bananas add to our understanding of the world of the Bible.Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文русский
- A Requiem for the Disappearing Christians of Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and GazaTheir plight moved a (mostly prayerless) war correspondent to prayer and mourning.