- The Church Should Ask Two Questions About the Current Drug CrisisWhere do we find it? And more importantly, are we really prepared for what we’ll find?
- Drug Addiction Was Bad in America. The Pandemic Made it Worse.Recovery ministries try to help as people give up and give in.
- My Life in Seattle’s Street Gangs Was a Dead-End StreetHow God used a stiff prison sentence and a church invitation to rescue me from a downward spiral of guns, drugs, and despair.
- Getting High Is (Increasingly) Lawful. Is It Ever Beneficial?A pastor’s perspective on recreational and medicinal marijuana.
- Charles Stanley: Not Selling CBDSocial media scam is using the Baptist preacher’s name to advertise gummies, oil.
- Louisiana Votes to Specify No Right to Abortion in State ConstitutionIn other states, voters approve “stand your ground” in churches and legalize marijuana.
- Christians Like Me Believe We Must End the Drug War to Win ItBallot initiatives decriminalizing drug use may be the best way to fight sinful drug abuse.
- Half of Pastors Say the Opioid Epidemic Has Hit Their ChurchThe demands of addiction can go beyond typical spiritual and physical help offered by congregations.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 146|55minWhy Islamist Terrorists Attacked Christians in the PhilippinesThe global and local conditions that have provoked this long-running aggression.
- God’s Mayor in GuatemalaFighting cartels, disease, and poverty, Mayor Jeaneth Ordoñez presides over a safe haven in an otherwise violent region.