- Miracles, Self-Reliance, False Teaching: COVID-19’s Impact on Cambodian ChurchesCut off from the world, Cambodian churches emerged with new opportunities and challenges.
- It’s Time to Forgive Each Other Our Pandemic SinsAs the COVID-19 emergency ends, the church can lead the world into a spirit of amnesty.
- 18 Christian Colleges Closed Since the Start of COVID-19Enrollment numbers, financial challenges, and the pandemic spelled the end.
- I Find Comfort in the Divine WarriorA surprising psalm changed my view on God’s presence during seasons of trial.
- How We Read the Bible NowFewer people are using more types of media to access Scripture.
- Evangelical Giving Goes Up, Despite Economic WoesReport: Nonprofits saw a sizable increase in donations, while many megachurches struggled.简体中文繁體中文
- Without Answers, Long COVID Patients Keep the FaithThe uncertainty of the condition makes it a challenge for sufferers and caretakers.
- Evangelical School Strikes Deal with Chick-fil-A FranchisesAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.
- COVID-19 Church Restrictions Justified, New Zealand Court RulesTwenty-four pastors and one imam lose argument that the rules designating worship “high risk” violated their religious rights.
- The Curious Case of Coronavirus Contagion in ChurchPandemic impact was not as predictable as expected, sociological study finds.