- How We Read the Bible NowFewer people are using more types of media to access Scripture.
- Evangelical Giving Goes Up, Despite Economic WoesReport: Nonprofits saw a sizable increase in donations, while many megachurches struggled.简体中文繁體中文
- Without Answers, Long COVID Patients Keep the FaithThe uncertainty of the condition makes it a challenge for sufferers and caretakers.
- Evangelical School Strikes Deal with Chick-fil-A FranchisesAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.
- COVID-19 Church Restrictions Justified, New Zealand Court RulesTwenty-four pastors and one imam lose argument that the rules designating worship “high risk” violated their religious rights.
- The Curious Case of Coronavirus Contagion in ChurchPandemic impact was not as predictable as expected, sociological study finds.
- At Religious Schools, Gen Z Students Are Breaking Mental Health StigmasSurvey finds they seek counseling and support at higher rates than in secular schools.Indonesian
- More Cremations Mean Fewer Chances to Grieve TogetherWith church funerals and burials no longer the norm, pastors hope to restore occasions to gather and remember.
- Learning to Love Our Neighbor’s FearsWe aren’t all equally afraid of the same things. But Scripture’s wisdom can apply to all of us.españolPortuguês
- Leading Psychologist Bridges Trauma Healing and the Black ChurchIncoming American Psychological Association president Thema Bryant’s “psychology for the people” approach is already helping break Christian stigmas around therapy.