- Gen Z Christians Want Leaders to Keep It RealThat means dropping the façade and admitting their own struggles.
- Viral JesusEpisode 64|44minGen Z Needs Your Patience, Not Your JudgmentChristian college students share their perspectives on mentoring, spiritual formation, and what their generation needs most from today’s leaders.
- At Gracepoint Ministries, ‘Whole-Life Discipleship’ Took Its TollAs the predominantly Asian American church network expands to dozens of college towns, former members come forward with claims of spiritual abuse.简体中文繁體中文
- How Seminary Downsizing Cuts into CommunitySelling a residential campus comes at the cost of embodied fellowship.
- Relationships Don’t Just Happen. They Take Training.We disciple our young people to love God and to work hard. But relational formation is important, too.
- Henrietta Mears, the Improbable Evangelical LeaderA new biography shows the Sunday school teacher played a key role in the movement, and the directions its leaders took.
- What I Learned From Gen Z’s Faithfulness During the PandemicLeading InterVarsity Christian Fellowship has given me a chance to see how younger believers model spiritual resilience.
- Evangelical Colleges Join Effort to Promote Faith in the VaccineA campaign to educate campuses about COVID-19 vaccination shifts from persuading the hesitant to making it easier for the willing.
- Why I Voted For the Atheist President of Harvard’s Chaplain GroupParticipating in interfaith work at the Ivy League university is a help not a hindrance to the exclusivist claims of Christian faith.简体中文繁體中文
- Headed Back to College, Evangelical Students Are Eager to Talk about Race—and ListenInterVarsity study of Christians at secular schools shows most feel welcome and want to “pursue the common good together.”Português