- Registered Sex Offender Continued to Minister to Chi Alpha StudentsSome Texas pastors supported and involved a man they knew was convicted of child sex abuse. Now more victims are coming forward.
- Youth Pastors Ditch Gross-Out Games and Help Student Ministry Grow UpToday’s groups are becoming more integrated with the rest of the church.
- Gen Z Christians Want Leaders to Keep It RealThat means dropping the façade and admitting their own struggles.FrançaisIndonesian
- Viral JesusEpisode 64|44minGen Z Needs Your Patience, Not Your JudgmentChristian college students share their perspectives on mentoring, spiritual formation, and what their generation needs most from today’s leaders.
- At Gracepoint Ministries, ‘Whole-Life Discipleship’ Took Its TollAs the predominantly Asian American church network expands to dozens of college towns, former members come forward with claims of spiritual abuse.简体中文繁體中文
- How Seminary Downsizing Cuts into CommunitySelling a residential campus comes at the cost of embodied fellowship.
- Relationships Don’t Just Happen. They Take Training.We disciple our young people to love God and to work hard. But relational formation is important, too.
- Henrietta Mears, the Improbable Evangelical LeaderA new biography shows the Sunday school teacher played a key role in the movement, and the directions its leaders took.
- What I Learned From Gen Z’s Faithfulness During the PandemicLeading InterVarsity Christian Fellowship has given me a chance to see how younger believers model spiritual resilience.
- Evangelical Colleges Join Effort to Promote Faith in the VaccineA campaign to educate campuses about COVID-19 vaccination shifts from persuading the hesitant to making it easier for the willing.