- Embryonic Stem Cell Breakthrough To Revive Cloning DebateHuman cells have been resistant to cloning—until now.
- Christianity and Scientific ConcernsSix evangelical scholars--including C. Everett Koop--in a panel discussion on technology and bioethics.
- Stealing God's Stuff & Controlling Human LifeChristians must help bridge the growing gap between biotechnology and bioethics.
- Presidential ClonesAll three candidates have voted to fund embryonic stem-cell research.
- Hybrid Test DriveAdvances in stem-cell technology cheer and alarm ethics watchers.
- The Slope Really Is SlipperyWhy we struggle to gain our moral footing in bioethics.
- Biopolitics: Can't We All Just Get Along?Plus: The latest from the Korean cloning scandal.
- Straight Talk from the Pope on the Biotech CenturyThe "anti-Genesis" of those who play God, and why the biotech business needs to take ethics seriously.
- Our Cloning Friends, the BritsThe U.K. and disaffected American researchers lash out at U.S. cloning laws.