Christian Reformed Church
- Synod Votes to Simplify, Clarify Cross-Borders Relationship of the Christian Reformed ChurchTask force proposal promises to help US and Canadian congregations work together more easily.
- Christian Reformed Church Brings LGBT Stance Into Faith StatementThe decision has implications for Calvin University as well as CRC churches, which had previously been given some latitude on the issue.
- Churches Hear Call of CreationHow a congregation in Baltimore started caring for an urban forest while another in Grand Rapids started counting dragonflies, damselflies, and white heelsplitter mussels.Português
- CRC Clashes Over Future of Historic Chinese American ChurchOnce a hub for Reformed thought and a waystation for immigrants, a New York City congregation finds itself at the center of a property dispute.
- Democratic Candidate Says She Has the Faith to Turn Western Michigan BlueHillary Scholten hopes to flip a House seat with appeals to deep Dutch Reformed roots.
- Tears on Red Soil: Navajo Evangelical Leader Hears Her Homeland ‘Crying Out’World Renew’s Carol Bremer-Bennett rallies coronavirus relief to the close-knit, under-resourced reservation.
- The Secrets of a Giving ChurchWhy one denomination’s members give way more than your church's members do.
- Calvin College's New President Talks Budget Pressures, Diversity, and the Biggest Theological Issue TodayHint: It's not homosexuality, says the first non-Dutch president in over 60 years.
- How a Dutch Neo-Calvinist Helped Birth an Intellectual MovementAbraham Kuyper imagined a world fallen yet still infused with the grandeur of a God willing to redeem it.
- Values ClashCalvin College's denominational requirements make diversity a challenge.