- Evangelicals Outgrow Catholics in Central America“Nondenominational believers” rank close behind.
- Report: Jean Vanier’s L’Arche Hid ‘Mystical-Sexual’ Sect for DecadesAn independent commission concluded that dozens of women were violated by Vanier and his mentor under exploitative spiritual disciplines.Français
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 37|48minRoss Douthat on American Religion and Where Martin Luther was Right and WrongThe New York Times columnist talks popes, power, and politics.
- Our Lady of Everywhere5 questions about the global icon of Mary you see every Christmas.
- From the Rise of the ‘Nones’ to the Indifference of the ‘Never Weres’A sociologist observes the changing tides of American antireligion.
- 5 Books on Women in the Global ChurchChosen by Gina Zurlo, author of “Global Christianity: A Guide to the World’s Largest Religion from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.”
- Father Stan Swamy: Courageous Indian Priest Accused of TerrorismHe fought the government over how it treated its most vulnerable. They hit back.
- Beyond Pope’s Apology, Indigenous Christians Carve Own Path to HealingRecovering languages and contextualizing theology help Canada's First Nations communities reconcile faith and culture after residential schools made them "hate the name of Jesus."
- Meet the Pioneering Radio Preachers Who Revolutionized Religious BroadcastingHow Fulton J. Sheen and Walter A. Maier unlocked the evangelistic power of the airwaves.
- India’s First Lay Martyr Fought the Caste System. Now He’s a Saint.Pope Francis has canonized Devasahayam, a convert from upper caste Hinduism to Christianity.