- Josh Butler Resigns as Pastor Following TGC Article BacklashThe “Beautiful Union” author said the conversation around his book took an intense toll on his Tempe, Arizona, church.
- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Christian Nationalism Debates Expose Clashing Views of PowerAs American evangelicals head to the polls, they disagree about the meaning of the contested phrase.
- Latino Evangelicals Boost Trump in Florida and TexasThe 2020 race draws attention to the varying interests of America’s largest minority group.
- Grand Canyon University’s Online Seminary Gains AccreditationAfter shedding its for-profit status, GCU becomes a bigger competitor for traditional Christian colleges.
- Small Church Signs Win Big at Supreme CourtArizona town had 'innocent motives,' but still censored church marketing too much, justices unanimously rule.
- Theology Feud Pits Half of Town's Protestant Churches Against AnotherCoordinated sermon series against ‘progressive Christianity’ seeks to ‘demonstrate the unity of the body of Christ.’
- Church Clubs Expelled from University of Arizona Religious CouncilUpdate: Faith Christian Church has resigned from ECFA.
- Gleanings: June 2013Important developments in the church and the world.
- Grand Canyon University Gets Free Mass. CampusFor-profit school established nonprofit arm to qualify, but Green family sees benefits in its model.