- The Bible Is Literature. It’s Also Your Boss.We owe to Scripture something we don’t owe any other book: our obedience.
- Junia, the Female Apostle Imprisoned for the GospelWhat Scripture tells us about the story of this “outstanding” Jewish woman in chains.españolPortuguês
- Indian Christian Day Uses Martyrdom of Apostle Thomas to Unite the DiasporaOne in five Indian Americans is now Christian. But they remain divided by language, doctrine, and generation.
- Another Big Book on Paul? Bring It On!Some thoughts from a fellow Pauline scholar on Douglas Moo’s eagerly awaited, comprehensive study of the apostle’s letters.
- From the Empty Tomb to Today’s Abuse: Believe WomenI was an RZIM apologist. Trusting female sources is key to Christian witness.españolPortuguês한국어Indonesian
- Letter Writing Isn’t a Lost Art in Egypt. It’s an Ancient Ministry.Even as technology made communication quicker, these Coptic leaders ministered through snail mail.العربية
- Have Archaeologists Found the Lost City of the Apostles?Recent discoveries have placed the biblical city of Bethsaida closer to shore where Peter and Andrew left their nets to follow Christ.
- After the Storm, Churches and Relief Organizations Don’t Share the Same CallCongregations shouldn’t go it alone when there are resources across the body of Christ they can leverage.
- Paul Doesn’t Care Whether You Like HimAn excerpt from 'Paul Behaving Badly.'