- Doubt Be Not ProudFrederick Buechner diffused the power of disbelief and brought hope to wandering hearts.
- Most ‘Nones’ Still Keep the FaithWhen research looks beyond affiliation, the move away from religious institutions becomes more nuanced.Português简体中文繁體中文
- I’m a Professional Evangelist. This Book Reawakened My First Love.After reading Rebecca Manley Pippert’s follow-up to “Out of the Saltshaker,” I’ve never been more excited to talk about Jesus.
- My Husband Is Deconstructing His Faith. How Do I Journey with Him?This Valentine’s Day, some of us are called to love unbelieving wives and husbands.
- A God Veiled in Time and Space but Revealed in ChristIf God wants us to believe in him, why doesn’t he come out of hiding?
- Congrats, Billy: Stats Show Your Evangelical Movement Is Still Going StrongBorn-again believers have kept the faith over four decades, while most religious switching has been between mainline Protestants and the “nones.”
- Plenty of the ‘Nones’ Actually Head Back to ChurchAmericans who identify as agnostic or “nothing in particular” are four times more likely to change their religious affiliation than Protestants or Catholics.
- Six Ways to Support and Challenge Those Who Leave ChurchHow churchgoers can journey with their “done” brothers and sisters.
- Our Top 10 Articles of 2016Readers and editors rank the best posts of the year.
- Blessed Are the AgnosticsHow I learned to see my unbelieving husband through God’s eyes.español