- Don’t Overstate the Rewards of Sexual Faithfulness. Don’t Understate Them Either.The false promises of purity culture shouldn’t overshadow the true promises of God.español
- Why It’s Easier to Accept David as a Murderer than a RapistThe current debate over what happened to Bathsheba forces us to think deeper about motives and power.Português
- Why Do Some Pastors Sabotage Their Own Ministries?And how can they avoid the allure of the self-destruct button?
- Waging a Smarter War on PornIt’s a serious problem among evangelicals. But fixating on it might be missing the bigger picture.
- When Moral Boundaries Become Incubators for SinThe walls we build around our ministries can lull us into spiritual complacency.
- I Told My Husband I Had Feelings for Another ManWhen we finally spoke face-to-face, his exact words were, “I get it. He’s scratching an itch that I can’t right now.”
- The ‘Bad Girls’ of the Bible Deserve a Fresh LookWomen dismissed as “prostitutes” and “adulteresses” were often models of righteousness and faith.
- What to Make of Karl Barth’s Steadfast AdulteryDo the recent revelations discredit his theology?
- Sexual Addiction Destroyed My PastorateExposing the truth was just the first step to redemption.
- Why Moral Failure Happens When Ministry Is Going Great7 characteristics of success that can lead to adultery.