Subscribe to this Podcast:
In today’s episode Heather sits down with brothers Darin and Jordan Starks, hosts of The Just Different Podcast, to talk about how they built an engaged podcast community. Darin and Jordan speak transparently and wisely about topics such as love, sex, purpose, and shame. They also share their experience with mentorship, finding their “why,” and why they believe God doesn’t need us to be perfect, just available.
Heather also chats with our favorite social media expert, Brady Shearer,, about how to handle trolls and negative comments on your page. Brady offers the acrostic R.I.D. as a handy guide to his three recommended options: Respond, Ignore, or Delete.
Darin and Jordan Starks are brothers and hosts of The Just Different Podcast, a weekly show that covers everything surrounding faith, life, and culture. Their conversations feature the perfect combination of biblical truth, personal experience, real-life issues, and humor.
Heather Thompson Day is an associate professor of communication at Andrews University in Berrien Springs, Michigan. She is the author of eight books, including I’ll See You Tomorrow and It’s Not Your Turn. Reach out to Heather on Twitter @HeatherTDay and on Instagram @heatherthompsonday.
Viral Jesus is a production of Christianity Today
Host and creator: Heather Thompson Day
Executive Producer: Ed Gilbreath
Producer: Loren Joseph
Associate Producer: Azurae Phelps
Mix Engineer: Alex Carter
Director of CT Podcasts: Mike Cosper
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more
Read These Next
- TrendingRussell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- From the MagazineI Find Comfort in the Divine WarriorA surprising psalm changed my view on God’s presence during seasons of trial.
- RelatedHow to Improve Your Odds for a Successful MarriageIf you’re dating seriously, don’t slide into a life-long commitment. Decide on it.
- Editor's PickO for a Thousand Tongues of FireThe Spirit’s descent at Pentecost is a model for diverse and distributed leadership.