How can pro-life Christians engage in meaningful conversations about abortion with their pro-choice friends? Is attending church online equivalent to sitting in the sanctuary on a Sunday morning? And what is Russell Moore’s new book about?
Russell Moore responds to all of these questions and more on this episode of The Russell Moore Show. Listen in for nuanced answers to listener inquiries such as:
- How should pro-life Christians respond when pro-choice friends say the pro-life position is only religious and therefore shouldn’t be imposed on anyone else?
- What can women who have had abortions, or men who have empowered them, do if they are struggling with an ongoing sense of guilt?
- How should Christians act when a coworker exhibits narcissistic behaviors?
- What are the differences between Calvinism and Arminianism, and how important are they?
- Is it okay for introverts who are drained by the work week to watch church online instead of attending in person?
Future listener question episodes will include topics like grandparenting, retirement, and heaven.
Do you have a question for Russell Moore? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Russell Moore Show” is a production of Christianity Today
Chief Creative Officer: Erik Petrik
Executive Producer and Host: Russell Moore
Director of Podcasts: Mike Cosper
Production Assistance: CoreMedia
Coordinator: Beth Grabenkort
Producer and Audio Mixing: Kevin Duthu
Associate Producer: Abby Perry
Theme Song: “Dusty Delta Day” by Lennon Hutton
Subscribe to Christianity Today and get access to this article plus 65+ years of archives.
- Home delivery of CT magazine
- Complete access to articles on ChristianityToday.com
- Over 120 years of magazine archives plus full access to all of CT’s online archives
- Learn more