- Christian Influence Is Only One Explanation for America’s ‘Special Relationship’ with IsraelBut here, as in other foreign-policy debates, Christians are well equipped to mediate between competing theories.
- How Bible Scholars and Treasure Hunters Unearthed Modern JerusalemThey were looking for the past. They created the present.español
- Trump or Netanyahu? American Evangelicals Support Israel, Yet Signs of Change13 experts assess new survey conducted after Gaza conflict, which finds solidarity with the Jewish state but increasing preference for Palestinians among younger and non-white evangelicals.Português
- US Evangelicals Promise Prayers and Support for Israel’s New Prime MinisterLetter welcomes Benjamin Netanyahu’s successor after Friends of Zion founder pledged to oppose the incoming leader.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 265|1 hr 6minIs Praying for Peace in the Middle East Enough?Christians—especially Americans—have many opportunities for peacemaking and reconciliation in the conflict.
- You May Not Know Judaism as Well as You ThinkJohn Phelan’s evangelical guide to Jewish thought and history contains many revelations—some of them painful.
- How Corrie ten Boom’s ‘The Hiding Place’ Earned Its Place in the Evangelical CanonStan Guthrie pairs an edifying biography of an evangelical icon with the inside story of her international bestseller.
- How Palestine Divides Messianic JewsThe complexity of the situation even presents a challenge to Jewish Christian unity.
- Died: Yechiel Eckstein, Rabbi Who Rallied Evangelical Support for IsraelFounder of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews overcame longstanding tensions and brought in $140 million a year for Holy Land projects.
- Christ at the Checkpoint in the Age of TrumpAs Christian Zionism influences US policy in Israel, Palestinian evangelicals seek greater acceptance from the American church.