- Rick Warren: The Great Commission’s ‘Go and Teach’ Applies to WomenThe former pastor of ex-SBC Saddleback shares why his views on women changed.
- 4 Incredible Christian Women Who Changed IndiaHow a social reformer, a lawyer, a doctor, and a peacemaker changed the subcontinent.
- Where Ya From?Episode 40|34minCelebrating Women’s VoicesHear from our guests about how it all starts with using what God has given you in this very specific moment.
- Three Black Women Who Preached With the Power of the Holy SpiritWhat Zilpha Elaw, Julia Foote, and Sojourner Truth taught me about God’s “withness.”
- Mississippi Evangelicals Prepare to Welcome Dobbs BabiesChristians open their arms to the 5,000 children state officials expect to be born now that Roe v. Wade has been overturned.
- What Women Miss When They Go Missing from ChurchAn appeal to return from someone who walked away herself.
- The Struggles of Men Are a Problem for EveryoneFrom school and work to fatherhood and friendship, we need a vision of manhood that both sexes can celebrate.
- Viral JesusEpisode 56|56minWhat You May Be Getting Wrong About Biblical WomanhoodBeth Allison Barr’s bestselling book has stirred fierce debates on social media about women in the church. She hopes it also will motivate us to give our Bibles a closer read.
- More Evangelical Women Are Leading Conversations on SexNew voices, resources, and studies focus on wives’ experiences in the bedroom.
- Viral JesusEpisode 55|38minWhat You May Be Getting Wrong About GodThe new year begins a new “Viral Jesus” series that asks us to lay all our plans before God and renew our communication with him.