- ‘No Celebrities Except Jesus’: How Asbury Protected the RevivalWhile tens of thousands flocked to campus, school officials met in a storage closet to make decisions that would “honor what is happening.”Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- ‘Nondenominational’ Is Now the Largest Segment of American ProtestantsUS Religion Census finds independent congregations have surged in the last decade.Français
- Theologians Craft Wesleyan Agreement for a Divided Methodist Era64 scholars sign document they hope will ground more Christians in holiness doctrines.
- Died: H. Eddie Fox, Who Urged Methodists to Share Their FaithThe ministry leader believed declining US churches could be revitalized by hearing Wesleyans “with a different accent.”
- Died: Thomas Oden, Methodist Theologian Who Found Classical ChristianityHis contribution to theology: nothing new. And that's what made him famous.
- Evangelism, Without the Weird AftertasteHow to share the gospel without making other people—or ourselves—so uncomfortable.
- Generic Christian U.Ties that bind church schools are loosening.
- Urban UrgencyMissionaries follow migration to city centers.
- Identity 'Crisis'Nazarenes rethink entire sanctification.