- Lawsuit: Pastor Judah Smith Expects Staff to Leave a ‘Money Trail’Plenty of churches preach about giving 10 percent. But is it legal to make it a condition of employment?
- Seattle Pacific University Sues Washington State Over LGBT Hiring InvestigationSchool claims attorney general is “interfering in the religious decisions of a Christian university.”
- Died: Ray Bakke, Who Believed Christians Are Called to CitiesUrban missiologist urged evangelicals to cross racial and cultural lines for the sake of the gospel.
- Christian Florist Settles Legal Battle With Same-Sex CoupleAfter eight years, the 77-year-old Washington state grandmother is retiring from her business and her religious liberty fight.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 270|1 hrThe Story of Mark Driscoll and Mars Hill Matters in 2021Why CT is revisiting the story of the controversial Seattle church.
- Washington State Debates What to Do With Missionary StatuesA monument to Marcus Whitman is being pulled from the US Capitol, and some students want a second removed from the college that bears his name.
- Ballot Initiatives Could Tighten Abortion Laws in Colorado, LouisianaPlus voters in several other states weigh in on sex ed, armed defense in churches, and more.
- Prayers for Unity in Eastern Washington House RaceCathy McMorris Rodgers says she wants to bring people together in divisive times.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 230|56minThe Fire This Time: How Climate Change Shifts Our Understanding of SufferingWhere is God as hundreds of thousands of acres on the West Coast go up in smoke?
- Moody Bible to Close Spokane Campus, Cut Chicago FacultyFuller Seminary also plans to cut extension locations.