- Myanmar’s Christians Fight for PeaceA former beauty queen is a part of the widespread resistance taking a stand against the brutal military regime.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- What Russian War Criminals Teach Us About Excusing EvilBlurring the line between good and evil happens in all human hearts.español
- We Have No More Tears LeftUkraine’s history has been marked by tragedy and bravery. What can we learn and how can we pray?PortuguêsFrançais
- Go Ahead. Pray for Putin’s Demise.The imprecatory psalms give us permission to push boldly against evil.españolPortuguês简体中文繁體中文
- Pretending to be a Pentecostal Preacher Is Not a Good Way to Interrogate Suspected TerroristsA Guantanamo Bay report reminds us our desperation has led to dark places.
- The Global Scourge of Violence Against WomenFrom sex-selective abortion to sexual abuse, it encompasses the entire female life cycle.
- Why I Forgave the Man I Once Plotted to KillRevenge fantasies were darkening my heart before I trusted in Jesus.
- What Politics Can (and Can’t) Do to Prevent Another HolocaustGood governments can slow the spread of genocide, but they can’t stop people from becoming genocidal.
- New Evidence of War Crimes, Genocide against Iraqi Christians, YazidisMore than 100 witnesses come forward detailing 'unspeakable brutality.'
- Why Torture Is a Complete FailureFormer war crimes prosecutor: Legally, morally, and practically, ‘enhanced interrogation’ does not work.