- Q & A: Bristol Palin on Abstinence after LeviThe daughter of the former governor of Alaska on sexuality, body image, and her "come to Jesus" moment.
- Lamenting My Prejudice Against Beautiful WomenWhen did I absorb the belief that being feminine means being shallow?
- Is Cosmetic Surgery Immoral?Even more importantly: Why do you want to know?
- Snap Judgments: Our Societal Obsession With Taking PicturesHonoring God in over-captured, over-shared, picture-perfect lives
- We're So Vain'Vainglorious', that is. Rebecca Konyndyk DeYoung examines an obscure vice that entraps us all.
- A More Perfect SocietyWhy I wouldn't want to live there.
- The Vertical SelfHow biblical faith can help us discover who we are in an age of self obsession.
- Ecclesiastes Is the Story of Abel Writ LargeBiblical Hebrew uses similar names for “vanity” and the slain brother. That’s no accident.