- Let’s Praise Progress on Religious Freedom. Start with These Countries.Four Muslim-majority nations deserve our support and engagement, as an alliance of 33 other nations finds its voice.한국어
- Will Central Asia Become ‘Stans’ for Religious Freedom?Kazakhstan pledges improvements at 2021 IRF Summit in Washington DC, following footsteps of neighboring Uzbekistan.
- US Adds Nigeria to Top of Religious Persecution List, Removes Sudan and Uzbekistan(UPDATED) State Department revises its Countries of Particular Concern on religious freedom.
- US Continues to Condemn China’s ‘War on Faith’A new State Department report notes some “good news,” like improving conditions in Uzbekistan, though the list of worst religious persecutors remains largely unchanged.
- Should Christians Praise Partial Religious Freedom?Does good press lead to greater gains in the Muslim world? Or merely cover a multitude of sins?
- Pence and Pompeo Make Big Religious Freedom PledgesPotomac Declaration and action plan hope to persuade more nations by the second US religious freedom ministerial next year.
- The World’s Next Religious Freedom Success Story: Uzbekistan?Officials make their case in DC during the State Department’s religious freedom ministerial.
- Christians Face Forced Exodus, Missionary Wins 'Rare' Settlement, Churches Want Fewer Cash Offerings, and MoreImportant developments in the church and the world.
- Equal-Opportunity OffenderUzbek government crackdown on Muslims worries evangelicals.
- Uzbekistan: Catch-240"Repressive regime requires Christians to register, but won't process their applications"