- Speaking for Evangelicals at the UN, Gaetan Roy Seeks to ServeThe new representative starts each conversation with an unusual question.
- UK Christians Walk 750 Miles to Urge Action on Climate ChangeHeaded to UN meeting in Glasgow, creation care advocates talk about what churches can do and what they are doing.
- Evangelicals Endorse Unprecedented Ecumenical Plea for the EnvironmentAhead of a UN climate summit, Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican leaders jointly promote a “Season of Creation.”简体中文繁體中文
- Why the UN’s Dire Climate Change Report Is Dedicated to an Evangelical ChristianWelsh Nobel Prize-winner John Houghton saw sin at the heart of this ecological crisis.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Who Will Save Algeria’s Closed Churches: the UN, US, or Hirak?World body challenges North African nation over its treatment of Christians, while local evangelical leaders take heart in renewed protests.
- Trump and Biden Disagree on Sanctions. So Do Evangelicals Outside the US.Longstanding foreign policy tool impacts national economies. But evangelicals from US to Syria and Iran differ on who deserves blame.
- ‘Water on a Stone’: UN Expert on the Hard Work of Religious FreedomSpecial Rapporteur Ahmed Shaheed on the impact of COVID-19 and Trump, the right to religious conversion, and implementing Muslim declarations.
- In UN Speech, Trump Announces New Religious Freedom InitiativesCheering US faith principles, the president pledges new funds and business support to curb persecution.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 132|44minClimate Change Divides the US Church. It Unites the Global One.Why a Christian response to global warming is about more than rising temperatures.
- Ebola Deaths Rise As Patients Turn to Miracles Over MedicineAfrican officials pled with faith healers to let doctors treat the latest fatal outbreak.