- Evangelicals Fear LGBT Blessings Proposal Would Split the Church of EnglandTensions are high at this week’s General Synod, with leaders on both sides frustrated with the suggested compromise on same-sex marriage.
- In Britain, There’s More to the Day After Christmas than Boxing Day SalesChurches observing St. Stephen’s Day retain the charitable roots of December 26.
- Chine McDonald on the UK’s ‘Beautifully Messy’ Diverse ChurchesThe author and new director of Theos offers a look at the race and faith conversation from the other side of the pond.
- The Alpha and the Omicron: COVID-19 Disrupts Christmas Worship AgainFrom London to DC, a new variant has shifted plans for big holiday services and celebrations in 2021.
- Died: Joel Edwards, the First Black Evangelical Alliance UK HeadThe British church leader could confidently preach the gospel on BBC and challenge his fellow Christians in the fight against injustice.
- 560 UK Churches Ready to Welcome Hong Kong WaveBritish Christians seek to learn from past Windrush mistakes in their nation’s largest planned migration in 50 years.
- London Leads UK in Prayer. But Only 1 in 10 Brits Prayed for Brexit.Survey finds very few respond to #PrayFor... hashtag campaigns.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 165|47minAfrican and West Indian Christians Are Changing the UK ChurchHow God is working through the Windrush generation and beyond.
- Churches Outnumber Pubs in the UKWhile the big denominations continue their downfall, certain Pentecostal movements, from black churches to Hillsong, see a surge in attendance.
- When Billy Took Britain by StormGraham’s London crusade birthed an evangelical ministry of global proportions.