The King's College
- The King’s College Secures Loan, But Faces Threat of ClosureOne of the few evangelical colleges in New York City is in sudden financial crisis, and students are planning for a possible shutdown.
- Lawsuit Alleges Billionaire’s Christian Foundation Engaged in Self-DealingA former director of Bill Hwang’s investment firm, seeking millions in compensation, said Grace and Mercy was used as a financial “escape pod.”简体中文繁體中文
- Billionaire Who Invested ‘According to the Word of God’ Charged with Multibillion-Dollar FraudBill Hwang is at the center of what white-collar crime experts see as Wall Street’s biggest indictment since Bernie Madoff.简体中文한국어繁體中文
- The King's College Announces New President, Eight Months After Dinesh D'Souza's Resignation(UPDATED) The King's College has selected Gregory Alan Thornbury as its new president.
- After D'Souza's Departure, The King's College Seeks Doctrine Over PoliticsAnd TKC isn't the only Christian school moving away from political conservatism.
- Why the Dinesh D'Souza Scandal Hit HomeThere's more at stake in our leaders' failings than we think.
- Dinesh D'Souza Resigns as President of The King's CollegeSchool may now shift from his emphasis on conservative politics.
- Alissa Wilkinson: Every Square InchThe writer and editor seeks the redemption of all creation.
- Marvin Olasky Resigns as Provost of The King's CollegeOlasky's departure comes after Dinesh D'Souza was appointed president.
- Dinesh D'Souza to Lead NYC's King's CollegeAppointment of author and speaker prompts the questions: How Catholic is he? And how Protestant is the Campus Crusade–affiliated school?