- George Floyd Left a Gospel Legacy in HoustonAs a person of peace, “Big Floyd” opened up ministry opportunities in the Third Ward housing projects.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文
- Houston Megachurch Pastor Sentenced to Prison Over $3.5M Fraud SchemeChurch leaders believe entrepreneurial pastor Kirbyjon Caldwell already accounted for the wrong by apologizing and repaying investors.
- What Ravi Zacharias Said at Nabeel Qureshi’s FuneralEulogy at Houston memorial service honors “abnormally born” 34-year-old apologist.
- Meet the Women ApologistsApologetics has long been a bastion of men—until now.
- Houston Mayor Drops Pastor SubpoenasNational debate over religious freedom prompts withdrawal.
- The Songs and Scriptures of George Floyd’s Houston FuneralHis final memorial echoed biblical themes of justice accompanied by the “full soundscape of gospel history.”
- Small Evangelical College Stands Out for DiversityHouston’s College of Biblical Studies, where three-quarters of students are Black or Hispanic, finds ministry partners in DTS and Tony Evans.
- God’s Defense AttorneyMillionaire lawyer Mark Lanier moonlights as a Sunday school teacher.
- Beth Moore: There’s No Place Like HoustonMy hometown is diverse, strong, and faithful. After Harvey, it will never be the same.
- $600,000 Stolen from Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church OfferingMegachurch 'heartbroken' but working closely with police on investigation.