- Christians, Stop ‘Giving Up God’ for LentIn an age of functional atheism, ‘tis the season for traditional fasting and prayer.
- Is It Time to Quit ‘Quiet Time’?Effective biblical engagement must be about more than one’s personal experience with Scripture.
- What the Black Church Can Teach Us About LentMajority white churches can learn from the spiritual practices Black believers have cultivated for centuries.
- Lent Is Not a VibeEven our most beautiful rituals and reflections can’t bring relief from the reality of death.
- Write a New Hymn unto the LordHymn writing should be a spiritual practice for everyday saints, not just for worship professionals.
- A History of Soul CareJoin us on February 23 for an online conversation on “Soul Care in African American Practice” with author Barbara Peacock.
- Rinse, Repeat: Should Believers Be Dunked Again?Just like being “born again,” the symbol of baptism is a way of life, not a repetitive ritual.
- Embracing the Liturgy of Labor DayIn today’s hybrid work culture, Christians should recommit to the biblical rhythms of work and rest.
- Instead of Becoming a Pastor, I Minister as a PlumberWhile praying and turning wrenches, I discovered a rich Christian life.
- Dallas Willard’s 3 Fears About the Spiritual Formation MovementCould we miss the whole point?Français简体中文繁體中文日本語