- The Incarnation Is the Rule, Not the ExceptionHow a theology of the ordinary informs Advent.
- How God Keeps it TogetherWhen our life unravels, He holds the threads.
- What It's Like to Be Shane Claiborne-AgainThe activist converted me and my husband to a radical, simple Christian obedience. Why didn't our friends and family follow suit?
- Why I Wore the Same Thing All WeekSimplicity has become trendy. But what are we simplifying for?
- Jen Hatmaker: You Need Less, Not MoreHow to resist the pressure to have more, do better, and be liked
- Why We Love Amish RomancesIn our brave, liberated new world, more American evangelical readers are seeking freedom in the Old Order.
- Christ Is EnoughWhy this simple reminder is necessary right now. A review of Phillip Cary's 'Good News for Anxious Christians.'
- The Amish's Spirituality for the Long HaulWhat they can, and cannot, teach evangelicals.
- My Top 5 Books on Sabbath RestPicks from Keri Wyatt Kent, author of 'Rest: Living in Sabbath Simplicity.'
- An Evangelical LamentA seasoned journalist looks at the movement and sighs. A review of A Lover's Quarrel.