- What Women Miss When They Go Missing from ChurchAn appeal to return from someone who walked away herself.
- Is God a Woman or a Man?Two recent books discuss how our conception of gender relates to our perception of God.
- 5 Books on Women in the Global ChurchChosen by Gina Zurlo, author of “Global Christianity: A Guide to the World’s Largest Religion from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe.”
- What Happens When You Ask Thousands of Evangelical Women About SexSheila Gregoire’s research has Christians across the spectrum correcting harmful assumptions and bringing new attention to women’s pleasure in marriage.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Sex Scandals and the Evangelical MindHow stories of misbehavior distort our vision of male-female friendship in the church.简体中文繁體中文
- Jesus Frees Men and Women to Ask ‘How Can I Serve?’ Not ‘Who’s in Charge?’Our view of gender roles and relations should begin with Christ’s pattern of humility.Português
- Single, Evangelical Women Are Counting the Cost of Staying in ChurchA sociologist explores some of the factors driving them away, but her “accrued resentments” get in the way of a fair picture.
- When Song of Songs Uses a Word, It Doesn’t Always Mean What We Think It MeansAimee Byrd is correct that the book diagnoses flawed understandings of human sexuality, but her interpretative choices are open to question.
- The Rise and Fall of Mars HillEpisode 5|56minThe Things We Do To WomenWhen churches use sexuality to foster and motivate male commitment, women find themselves on the losing end.
- Read Your Bible Through a KaleidoscopeMulticolored scholarship expands biblical interpretation beyond traditional Eurocentric perspectives.