- Conservative Anglicans Reject Church of England and Archbishop of Canterbury(UPDATED) Gafcon gathering in Rwanda pledges to create alternative authority structures, while Global South fellowship stays separate.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 109|45minRwanda Is 95 Percent Christian. So Why Is It Shutting Down Thousands of Churches?The state of faith in the East African country nearly 25 years after its brutal genocide.
- Died: Chuck Murphy, Visionary Who Gave Conservative Anglicans a New HomeFounder of Anglican Mission in the Americas partnered with Rwanda to create US alternative to The Episcopal Church.
- God Does Help Those Who Help ThemselvesA look at poverty solutions that engage the poor.
- Rwanda Restricts Fasting as 8,000 Churches ClosedNew law requires pastors to obtain theology degrees and forbids urging lengthy fasts.
- I Met the Man Who Killed My Entire FamilyHow Rwandan genocide survivor Immaculee Ilibagiza found forgiveness.
- From Hand Out to Hand UpThree Arkansas entrepreneurs are helping build Rwanda's largest bank for the poorest of the poor.
- Rwanda Ministry Brings Genocide Survivors HopeWith their own traumas to bear, Christian survivors find holistic ways to minister to Tutsis.
- ‘I Thought God Loved Only the Hutu’Tutsi widows and orphans felt betrayed by the church during the genocide. Survivor Denise Uwimana made it her mission to help them heal.