- Five Years After Church Shooting, Sutherland Springs Pastor RetiresNow at a new location, the rural Texas church continues on in memory of the 26 members killed, including the pastor’s teenage daughter.
- Why We Preach for Proper NamesThe local church is small and placed for a reason.简体中文繁體中文
- Growing a Rural ChurchWho says you can't raise strong congregations in country fields?
- Where Community Is No ClichéForty-three families in rural Texas blend Pentecostal fervor and Anabaptist simplicity.
- Wheel and Heal: Medical Bus Wins Award for Church InnovationAfter hospitals closed in rural Tennessee, church volunteers stepped in to provide basic care, cut hair, and pull teeth.
- Where the White Working Class Went WrongJ. D. Vance loves his 'hillbilly' tribe—yet hates what they’ve become.
- People Aren't Projects...and other lessons I learned as a rural pastor.
- Smarter Rural MinistryYour cultural assumptions will affect your effectiveness.