- Blame David, Not Bathsheba. The Prophet Nathan Did.In the Book of Samuel, three key voices say he’s the guilty one, not her.简体中文繁體中文
- A Dozen Female Victims Sue Liberty University Over Abuse PoliciesThe college is looking into “deeply troubling” allegations from victims who say its procedures were “enabling on-campus rapes.”español
- Pornhub Removes Majority of Videos in a Victory for Exodus CryBut the fight against exploitation continues with new momentum from a Nicholas Kristof investigation.
- A Christian Case for Reading Godless BooksNovels like "Girl, Woman, Other" offer something precious: passports to the worlds of unbelievers.
- Why It’s Easier to Accept David as a Murderer than a RapistThe current debate over what happened to Bathsheba forces us to think deeper about motives and power.Português
- Southwestern Distances Itself from Paige Patterson in Sex Abuse LawsuitHe was the face of Southern Baptist seminary. Now the school keeps taking steps to separate from his legacy.
- For Christian Women, Persecution Looks Like RapeAround the globe, female followers of the faith suffer sexual violence, forced marriage, forced abortions, travel bans, and trafficking.
- Q&A: We Need a Christ-Centered Theology of TraumaTherapist Hermeisha Hopson offers a clinically informed, scripturally sound approach to treating #MeToo victims and other survivors.
- The ‘Bad Girls’ of the Bible Deserve a Fresh LookWomen dismissed as “prostitutes” and “adulteresses” were often models of righteousness and faith.
- God’s Message to #MeToo Victims and PerpetratorsScripture offers a radical framework for understanding anger and forgiveness.