- The Bulletin Episode 24|1 hr 1minLights, Camera, ActingTown hall carnival, the state of the Republican Party, and the killing of Jordan Neely.
- Christian Faith Was Jackie Robinson’s Haven in a Heartless WorldA new biography offers an intimate account of his spiritual life, on and off the baseball field.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 51|56minEsau McCaulley Makes Grace PlausibleThe author and public theologian talks about the power of context.
- The Bulletin Episode 21|48minThe Damage of DivisionRemembering the Holocaust with our Jewish neighbors, lamenting the present in racially divided America, and searching for faithfulness and hope in the church.
- Carl Henry’s Temptation (And Ours)What we can learn from Christianity Today's troubling history of working with J. Edgar Hoover.Français
- Asian American Theologian: Our ‘Culture’ Is Not to BlameWhen it comes to the community’s response to trauma and anxiety, Daniel D. Lee calls for a closer look at the dynamics of racism and the migrant experience.
- Where Ya From?Episode 42|1 hrRepairing the Sins of the Past with Duke KwonHow being willing to let go and learn from others allows us to repair broken relationships.
- Can Westerners Atone for Their Sins Without Breeding Resentment and Ingratitude?An imaginary soirée with Douglas Murray, the Christian-friendly agnostic author of "The War on the West".
- Where Ya From?Episode 39|1 hr 1minHealing Racial Trauma with Sheila Wise RoweSeeing the Lord’s ultimate healing power through experiences of pain and suffering.
- What the Black Church Can Teach Us About LentMajority white churches can learn from the spiritual practices Black believers have cultivated for centuries.