- No School Left Behind: Why All Education Is PublicPrivate, state, and charter schools all contribute to the common good. Our debates should reflect that.
- Libraries Aren’t Safe, But They Are GoodAmid controversies and threats of defunding, Christian public librarians work for the good of their communities.
- Public Schools Aren’t Godless. Ask the Christians Who Feel Called to Stay.Amid pandemic shifts and concerns over controversial curricula, more families have opted for private or homeschool. But many believers see their place in the system.español
- Don’t Run for the School BoardEducation is important. But the answer lies in family discipleship, not culture wars.
- Supreme Court to Debate Football Coach’s PrayersDid kneeling at the 50-yard line violate the First Amendment? Or did a school’s attempt to stop it violate the First Amendment?
- Supreme Court Dismisses State Ban on Public Funding for Religious SchoolsUpdate: Could a Montana school choice case be the end of Blaine amendments?
- Controversy and Coronavirus Keep Church Plants Out of SchoolsChurch of the Highlands’s expulsion in Birmingham has some pastors worried about growing scrutiny.
- Teacher’s Lawsuit Reflects Evangelical Educators’ Dilemma Over Transgender PronounsA fired French instructor says the school board’s policy didn’t allow for compromise.
- Why Prayer Is Still Public Schools’ Best HopeThe founder of Teachers Who Pray calls public education “America’s biggest mission field.”
- God Hears Your Back-to-School PrayersA new school year brings more challenges and opportunities for Christians in education.