- What’s the Deal with Lent?Skepticism about this season is based mostly on myths and misconceptions.
- Where Protestants and Catholics Go When They Leave Their ChurchesResearch shows 1 in 6 US Christians changed their religious affiliation over a four-year span, with nondenominational worshipers leading the way.
- ‘Grace Alone’: Luther Nails ItA Protestant responds to Catholic critiques of ‘Grace Alone.’
- El primer protestante mexicano se enamoró de la BibliaCómo Ambrosio Gonzales tuvo un encuentro con la Palabra de Dios y abrió el camino para futuros conversos latinos.English
- A Religious Movement Divided Against Itself (Probably) Cannot StandLiberal Protestants built a global elite in the 20th century. Its fracturing holds a caution for evangelicals today.
- The ‘Protestant Work Ethic’ Really Does Fight PovertyHow Christian discipleship affects household income.
- The First Mexican Protestant Loved the BibleHow Ambrosio Gonzales encountered the Word of God and blazed the trail for future Latino converts.español
- More Non-Evangelicals Are Calling Themselves Born AgainA growing share of mainline Protestants and Catholics have taken on the once-distinctive label over the past three decades.
- How ‘Christian’ Overtook the ‘Protestant’ LabelWhen given the option, most younger believers go for a broader term.
- Meritocracy Is a Betrayal of the Protestant Ethic, not a FulfillmentWhy the “rhetoric of rising” is incompatible with Christian views of grace and the common good.