- Will Utah Eventually End America's Same-Sex Marriage Debate?The final ruling on Kitchen v. Herbert could accomplish what DOMA and Prop. 8 cases failed to do.
- Implications of Prop. 8, DOMA Rulings Up for Debate(UPDATED) Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals rules to allow same-sex marriages to take place immediately.
- What Did the Supreme Court Really Change Today?The rulings today on DOMA and Proposition 8 are an opportunity for gospel witness.
- Ministry Leaders and Experts Respond to the DOMA and Prop. 8 RulingsWhat the decisions really say, plus responses from Jim Daly, Andrew Marin, and others.
- An Improbable AllianceCatholics and evangelicals used to fight over religious liberty. Not anymore.
- Why Natural Law Arguments Make Evangelicals UncomfortableA recent paper highlights the differences between evangelical and Catholic defense of traditional marriage.
- What Is the Gospel Response to the Prop. 8 Decision?Responses from Matthew Lee Anderson, Alan Chambers, Timothy George, Andreas Köstenberger, Dale Kuehne, Andrew Marin, Gerald McDermott, Scot McKnight, Jennifer Roback Morse, Jenell Williams Paris, Glenn Stanton, Sarah Sumner, and Mark Yarhouse.
- Conservatives Get 'Slap in the Face'Groups were busy responding to fights over marriage, the Supreme Court, and a mosque near Ground Zero.
- Why the Proposition 8 Decision MattersThat Judge Walker's ruling is not a surprise does not make it any less of a landmark.
- No 'Poster Boy'Rick Warren draws criticism for distancing himself from Proposition 8.