- Pro-Life Protestor Acquitted in Federal CaseThe case of Mark Houck was one of more than two dozen the DOJ has pursued against pro-life protestors since “Dobbs.”
- Abortion Regret Isn’t a Myth, Despite New StudyWhat women may refuse to disclose to researchers at a clinic, they’re confessing in Bible studies decades later.
- 5 Reasons for Progressive Christians to Join the Pro-Life CauseOur historic, global faith tradition connects sanctity of life with social justice.
- What’s New in Evangelical Views on Abortion? The Age GapBetween 2016 and 2020, younger white evangelicals started to shift away from pro-life positions while older ones solidified their stances.
- The Riddle of Bill Clinton’s FaithWhat are we to make of a pro-choice President who is reaching out to evangelicals?
- Supreme Court Abortion Case Holds Signs of Hope for Pro-Life EvangelicalsThe conservative-majority Supreme Court appeared willing to side with Mississippi’s abortion ban, which restricts beyond what “Roe v. Wade” allows.
- Why the Pro-Life Movement (Still) Needs JesusAt their biblical best, American evangelical Christians affirm the intrinsic value of all human life.
- Should Christians Support Making Birth Free?In the wake of Roe’s 50th anniversary, four believing experts discuss the merits and challenges of the Make Birth Free proposal.
- Who Owns a Woman’s Body? Not Who You Think.Why treating the female body like property misses the gospel and fails the unborn.
- The Pro-Life Cause Is Now a Lower Priority for Christians. That’s Bad News for Everybody.Human dignity is not an earned right but a signpost to God.