- What Is Appropriate To Wear In Church? (2 Reasons It Doesn't Matter And 3 Guidelines)Wear what helps you think more about Jesus and less about yourself – and what will help others do the same.
- I Was Warned to Keep My Distance from ‘Infidels.’ Then One Prayed for My Family.How a son of the Arabian Gulf met the Son of God in a strange new place.español
- How Churches Elevate and Protect Abusive PastorsA psychologist explores the power dynamics that help turn shepherds into wolves.español
- When Moral Boundaries Become Incubators for SinThe walls we build around our ministries can lull us into spiritual complacency.
- The Celebrity Pastor Problem Is Every Church’s StruggleHow our ministry policies and practices can push back against entitlement.
- J. I. Packer: How I Learned to Live JoyfullyA wizened sage named Ecclesiastes tamed my youthful cynicism.español
- Welcome to Church. Want to Take a Selfie?With photo booths for special occasions, Instagram-friendly congregations navigate the tension between sharing faith and showing off.
- The Unbusy PastorThe word busy is the symptom not of commitment but of betrayal.
- The Booze-Filled Business Trip That Made Me a ChristianI was on the verge of making a fortune, but I couldn’t stop dwelling on a conversation about religion.