- Trump Becomes the First President Since Eisenhower to Change Faiths in OfficeLike many Christians switching churches, he now identifies as nondenominational
- Trump Won’t Divide the Church This Time (and That’s Not Necessarily Good News)Cynicism and cruelty are even worse than division.español
- Billy in the Oval Office: A Story of Faith, Friendship, and TemptationJournalist Nancy Gibbs recalls Graham's relationship with six decades of American presidents.
- A Year After the Election, Trump’s Effect on Evangelical Churches LingersPolitical tensions in the pews have calmed, and another survey shows leaders’ Trump support yielded more positives than negatives for evangelicals.简体中文繁體中文
- What Trump-Supporting Pastors Preached After the Capitol AttackSermons mentioned national divides, condemned violence, and applauded police—and some did not reference the event at all.
- Trump’s Faith Advisers Reconvene in New InitiativePaula White leads the 70-member group, which includes evangelical leaders who backed the former president.
- What the Black Robe Regiment Misses About Revolutionary PastorsChristians calling for clergy to rise up against the government should take a closer look at the complex approaches by America’s early preachers.
- “I am Cyrus”Harry Truman’s support for the creation of the State of Israel was rooted in his interpretation of Scripture.