- Presbyterian School Mourns 6 Dead in Nashville ShootingVictims include the head of school and the 9-year-old daughter of the church’s lead pastor.español
- A Brief History of American Christians Fighting Sunday MailGerald E. Groff is taking the postal service to the US Supreme Court. Behind him is a long line of sabbatarians.
- Tim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- ‘Nondenominational’ Is Now the Largest Segment of American ProtestantsUS Religion Census finds independent congregations have surged in the last decade.Français
- Worship Can Sound Like Silence and Feel Like RestThe Liturgy Collective Gathering aims to offer a reprieve to the leaders responsible for filling the soundtracks of our services.
- Presbyterian Church in America Leaves National Association of EvangelicalsThe PCA has been connected with the NAE since the denomination's founding, but has always fought about it.
- Can the Church Still Enact Justice When a Pastor Sues His Accusers?The PCA takes up the case of a church leader who responded to sexual harassment claims with a defamation lawsuit against his accusers.
- Who Will Pay Africa’s Medical Bills?Locals are increasingly running African mission hospitals. The next challenge: keeping foreign donors.español
- Racist Incidents at General Assembly Were Mostly Misunderstandings, OPC SaysDenomination walks back assessment of “egregiously offensive behavior.”
- Church of Scotland Approves Same-Sex Marriage(UPDATED) Traditionalist minority worry disagreement on the issue will make it harder to work together on mission.简体中文繁體中文