- The Sweatiest Bible Class in AmericaRevelation Wellness puts Scripture at the center of its group fitness program.
- My Runs Don’t Need Your CommentaryHow can women respond to street harassment?
- Why Pastors Should Preach About Body ImageOur obsession with appearance has theological ramifications for both women and men.
- How the Tough Mudder Shaped My SoulA pilgrim’s progress through one of the fastest-growing sports in America.
- My Top 5 Books on The BodyPicks from the author of author of Eat with Joy: Redeeming God’s Gift of Food.
- Being Skinny Is Not a Christian VirtueFinding the right motivations for caring for our bodies.
- God Has a Wonderful Plan for Your BodyIt includes sex, diet, and sports—but so much more.
- Chasing MethuselahExercise, technology, and diet help us live longer than ever. Should those who look to eternal life care?
- Sport Is More Than PlayA response to Shirl Hoffman's "Fanatics."
- The Joy of SportsThere are a lot of Christian athletes who care about the Cross, the gospel, humility, joy, and sanctification.