- Beyond World Vision or Compassion International, Where Are Evangelicals Giving?Research shows giving patterns of evangelicals are not giving to faith-based charities. Learn why.
- Wall Street Crisis Could Cost Evangelical OrgsThe CEO of Archegos Capital, now making financial headlines for risky trading, is also known for his generous commitment to Christian ministries.简体中文繁體中文
- The Powerful Legacy of Paul Farmer and What He Can Teach UsThe global health world lost its version of Stephen Curry this week. Learn more about his life and how it can inspire your humanitarian journey.
- Gordon College Receives Record $75.5 Million DonationThe anonymous gift—the largest for an evangelical liberal arts college—will dramatically increase student aid.
- Book Uncovers a Lonely, Spiritually Desolate Mother Teresa"There is no God in me," she wrote.
- 华尔街的危机可能导致福音派机构受损现在因高风险交易而成为金融头条的Archegos Capital的首席执行官，也因对基督教事工的慷慨奉献而闻名。English繁體中文
- Life is More than Wall Street: Lessons on Leadership and Loving OthersWith over four decades of leadership, learn how Atul Tandon ended up in pursuit of humanitarian work and speaks to building others up.
- Tithing Over Text Is Now a Multi-Billion Dollar IndustryDigital giving is boosting the church’s bottom line—as well as companies like Pushpay and Tithe.ly, who process the donations.
- Southwestern, Baylor Sue Foundation that Shifted Support After Paige Patterson’s FiringThe schools were stated beneficiaries but say they lost their input in recent restructuring.