- Russian Christians Make Theological Case for PeaceAnonymous Christmas condemnation of invasion offers insight into antiwar movement as it seeks reconciliation with Ukrainian believers—who want names.
- 4 Incredible Christian Women Who Changed IndiaHow a social reformer, a lawyer, a doctor, and a peacemaker changed the subcontinent.
- The Christian Peacemaker Who Left a Trail of TraumaJudy Dabler built a career helping reconcile conflict within ministries including RZIM and Mars Hill. But a new investigation says she abused her authority to protect those with power.
- Myanmar’s Christians Fight for PeaceA former beauty queen is a part of the widespread resistance taking a stand against the brutal military regime.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Rockets, Riots, Sermons, and Soccer: Christian Views on the Conflict in Gaza and Israel(UPDATED) How a dozen Messianic Jews and Palestinian Christians are trying to minister across the divide as Hamas and the IDF war once again.PortuguêsItaliano
- Are Guns Inherently Evil?Shane Claiborne and Michael Martin envision a future without firearms. Should believers rally to their cause?
- Agents of Change or Compromise? A Call to Make Peace, and Not Just Keep It.Jesus called peacemakers, “the children of God.” What would he say of Christians today
- There Is No Such Thing as a ‘Safe Space’Our culture values self-protection. But true love demands that we move toward each other.Português
- Confessions of a Past Culture WarriorDuring my youth, I played the polemicist. Here’s what I learned about true righteousness.简体中文繁體中文