- 13 Christian Takes on Trump’s Peace Plan for Israel and Palestine(UPDATED) Evangelicals in Middle East and US debate if “Deal of the Century” is “generous” or “extreme.”
- Will Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’ on Israel-Palestine Please Evangelicals?CT asked 11 leaders in US and Middle East to assess the red lines of a peace plan, expected soon after Netanyahu’s coalition wins election.
- Praying for the Pieces of Jerusalem: Mideast Christians Explain Trump’s Embassy Move(UPDATED) Local leaders debate whether major US policy change would jolt or freeze the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.
- Evangelicals Defend 'Christ at the Checkpoint' from Israeli Critics(UPDATED) Leaders reject allegations by Ministry of Foreign Affairs official that Bethlehem conference is anti-Israel or anti-Semitic.
- Three Purposes of ChristmasSaddleback's Warren to address global audience over holiday weekend.
- Lost MissionsWhatever happened to the idea of rescuing people from hell?
- Appreciate Our EffortsDon't patronize or belittle Rwandan Christians committed to progress.
- Politically Driven InjusticeFixing global poverty requires more than Rick Warren's PEACE plan.
- Hunting the Big GazelleWhy Rick Warren may succeed where others failed.
- Purpose Driven in RwandaRick Warren's sweeping plan to defeat poverty.