Patriotism and Nationalism
- Do You Know the History of the Christian Flag?White represents purity and peace, blue indicates fidelity, and red stands for Christ's blood sacrifice.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 247|1 hrChristian Nationalism Is Worse Than You ThinkMillions of Americans believe in this political ideology. What church leaders need to know—and how they can help those under its influence.català
- A Tale of Two Books, One Podcast, and the Contest over Christian NationalismAnswering Stephen Wolfe’s arguments for blood, soil, and sedition.
- Do Flags Belong in Churches? Pastors Around the World Weigh In.Christian cases for yes, no, and flying other nations’ flags as congregations balance love of God, neighbor, and country.
- Make Worship Patriotic Again? The Top 10 Songs for Fourth of July ServicesA look at America’s favorite God-and-country tunes, from Revolutionary War anthems to a Trump-inspired musical number.
- We Can Reach Conspiracy Theorists for Christ. Here’s How.God rescued me from a conspiracy theory and terrorism, and he can save others as well.
- Pew: What India’s Christians, Hindus, Muslims and More Think About Religion(UPDATED) Pew surveys 30,000 Indians across 6 faiths and 17 languages and finds support for tolerance yet also segregation.
- The Alpha-Male Style in American EvangelicalismA historian asks whether a warped view of masculine authority has corrupted our faith and political witness.
- Is There a Wholesome Alternative to Christian Nationalism?Paul Miller’s critique of political idolatry is persuasive. His defense of patriotic civil religion, less so.Português
- In the Bible, ‘Individualism’ and ‘Collectivism’ Aren’t Neat and Tidy CategoriesCharacters in Scripture don’t “follow their dreams.” But some do stand out from the crowd.