- Parsing Pacifism: Ukraine’s Mennonite Heritage Shapes Evangelical Responses to RussiaAnabaptists shaped the Slavic revival. The Sermon on the Mount encouraged endurance under Soviet persecution. But how does nonviolence work in a war?Français简体中文繁體中文
- The Woodstock Generation Swallowed Me Up and Spit Me OutOne summer in a hippie commune soured me on the ’60s counterculture. God met me in my disillusionment.español
- An Attack on Faith-Based Exemptions Is an Attack on the Founders’ VisionA historian’s “intentionally provocative” account of religious liberty in America leaves too little room for claims of conscientious dissent.
- Are Guns Inherently Evil?Shane Claiborne and Michael Martin envision a future without firearms. Should believers rally to their cause?
- Hacksaw Ridge: The Bloody, True Story of Faith in ActionMel Gibson’s new film raises questions about religious liberty and moral conviction amidst national turmoil.
- Continue to Ponder Christian SoldiersOur series covered a lot of ground, but we didn't hear from everyone affected by war.
- Why I'm Not a Conscientious ObjectorI can't condemn war in the way my Anabaptist friends so quickly do.
- My Top 5 Books on NonviolenceRon Sider picks readings that highlight the real-world achievements of alternatives to war and violent conflict.
- A Pacifism for the Whole ChurchWhatever your stance on war, Ron Sider’s defense of nonviolence can open your imagination to new possibilities for promoting peace.
- Kenji Goto, Christian Journalist, Beheaded By Islamic State(UPDATED) ISIS releases video reportedly showing execution of Japanese believer.