- The Waters of Baptism Flow Toward Humanity at Its NeediestJust as Jesus’ baptism launched his public ministry, our own baptisms ordinate us to a life of humble obedience and costly service.
- Don’t Overstate the Rewards of Sexual Faithfulness. Don’t Understate Them Either.The false promises of purity culture shouldn’t overshadow the true promises of God.español
- Jon Tyson: ‘Run into the Controversy’Why the NYC pastor’s goal is “to winsomely offend everybody.”
- John Ortberg and the Pitfalls of Pastoral DiscernmentWhen we consent to our calling as ministers of the gospel, we assent to be public imitators of all it proclaims.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 223|52minWhen John MacArthur Reopens His Church Despite COVID-19 OrdersCivil disobedience, conscientious objection, and what to make of believers defying the government.
- The Long Obedience of Racial JusticeTo bear the image of God is a declaration of dignity that challenges power.
- What You Never Expect When You’re Expecting? Another OutbreakWhile pregnant during Zika and the coronavirus, God disrupted my plans, changed my life, and rebuilt my faith.
- Celibate Gay Christians: Neither Shockingly Conservative nor Worryingly LiberalA new book uses stories and statistics to dispel stereotypes and suspicion.
- How to Avoid the Folly of the PhariseesThe real mistake made by Jesus' classic adversaries might surprise you.
- The Pastor's Currency Is InfluenceAre you spending it wisely?