- Korean Missionaries Gather to Exhort the Next Generation and North KoreaMore than 700 participate in first Korean World Missionary Fellowship convocation to be held within Korea.한국어
- 117 Witnesses Detail North Korea’s Persecution of ChristiansNew report describes methods and names names of those repressing secret Christian believers—and other faiths.한국어
- The Christian History of Korean-American AdoptionHow World Vision and Compassion International sparked an Oregon family to raise eight mixed-race children.한국어
- The Struggle for Korean Independence and the Missionaries Caught in the MiddleAfter Japan annexed the country in 1910, these overseas ministers faced pressure to take a side.한국어
- Did Trump and Kim’s Summit Help North Korean Christians?Experts analyze the impact on persecuted believers after the two polemic leaders walk away without a deal.
- We Interviewed 20 Christians Who Traveled to North Korea. Now They Can’t.About 70 faith-based groups must surmount legal hurdles to engage the restrictive nation.한국어
- Gleanings: July/August 2018Important developments in the church and the world (as they appeared in our July/August issue).
- Quick To ListenEpisode 114|38minWhat South Korean Christians Want for North KoreaDespite fearing its neighbor, the church won’t stop praying—and organizing a massive church planting strategy—for the authoritarian country.
- North Korea Frees American ChristiansPresident Trump announced that the three prisoners have been released prior to his historic meeting with Kim Jong-un.
- Pray for the Peace of ‘the Jerusalem of the East’From Eric Metaxas to Jim Wallis, 90 Christian leaders agree: President Trump’s and Kim Jong-un’s meeting needs prayer.