- Tim Keller: From the CT ArchivesA collection of articles by and about the late pastor theologian.
- Died: Tim Keller, New York City Pastor Who Modeled Winsome Witness“We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we ever dared believe, yet at the very same time we are more loved and accepted in Jesus Christ than we ever dared hope.”españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська日本語
- The King’s College Secures Loan, But Faces Threat of ClosureOne of the few evangelical colleges in New York City is in sudden financial crisis, and students are planning for a possible shutdown.
- Buffalo Survivors to Shooter: ‘You Will Not Escape the Fury of the Almighty’At Wednesday's sentencing hearing, family members quote Scripture and evoke God's vengeance and mercy.
- Must Pastors Report Abuse? Some States Aren’t Clear, But the Bible IsAs a pediatrician-turned-pastor, I believe reporting suspected child harm is our civic and Christian duty.
- What Language Is This? Coptic Comes to ChristmasA new song highlights a growing interest outside the Egyptian church in reviving an ancient language of the Christian world.
- Makoto Fujimura Awarded Kuyper PrizeThe prize, named for the Reformed theologian who defended art’s importance, goes to a visual artist for the first time.
- In a Sea of National Tragedies, Look to Buffalo’s ChristiansThose who lived through the racially motivated attacks are focusing on the local to see progress.
- Our November Issue: What Happens When We TestifyThe bold witness our CT reporter encountered in Buffalo.
- Nursing Homes Still Haven’t Recovered from Pandemic LonelinessMinistries double-down on efforts to build community in the wake of debilitating isolation.